CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Friday, February 20, 2004

im having horrible cramps. really bad.

i cant believe im home on a friday night. so depressing.. :(

went for a swim just now. and the water was SOOOOOO cold, thank god i was wearing a swimsuit and not a two piece.. and now im having a damn bad cold.. ugh. my bro in law says my green hair is ugly. he still likes my hair last year. when i just colored and cut at the hair shop..

ive been listening to fly me to the moon, by the male AND female versions for the whole day.. its damn nice!

was clearing my shoe rack.. threw away so many slippers and shoes. actually they're in damn good condition still.. and i like afew of them. but they have to go, to make way for more. haha. who's a size 8? want un worn slippers? ive got 4 pairs of them.. and i found this pair of damn nice shoes! i forgot that i had them even.. how dumb.

okay. teevee time.. talking to jen. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home